Saturday, June 10, 2006

Leoville Barton, 2003 -- Found!

Some readers may remember that I put a bet on Chateau Leoville Barton (2003) becoming the wine of the year in 2006.

The Leoville Barton was released at about $75 a bottle, and, predictably, prices have doubled. But the Iron Bridge wine company had a case this morning.

Eight bottles have gone (I wonder where!), but if you jump on it you could get the remaining four bottles of what promises to be a wonderful wine.

For directions to the Iron Bridge, click here. (You definitely want to phone first to see that it is still in stock.)

For my previous comments on this wine, click here.

And if you get to taste this wine, please leave a comment. I would love to hear what you think of it.

1 comment:

Moyey said...

More than a week has gone by since my original post. I would be amazed if they have any left.

Be sure to check before making the trek.

Moyey