3300 North Ouray Street,
Email: email@example.comGeneral Comments
This hotel was booked for us because United Airlines could not get us back home tonight. Although it is an "airport" hotel, like many of the Denver airport hotels it seems to be miles away and in the middle of nowhere. I was really not expecting much but, this is a very comfortable and well appointed hotels. It offers spotlessly clean rooms at very reasonable prices.
Don't expect to walk out of the door, though, and be able to "hit" all the bright spots of Denver. Right opposite there is a reasonable truck stop kind of restaurant, and that's it!
Crystal Inn seems to have a small number of properties across the country, including Maryland, Montana, Mississippi, and several hotels in Utah.
- Close to Denver Airport (DEN) (relatively)
- Very friendly staff
- Efficient and rapid check in
- Swimming pool
- Computers with Internet connection
- Wi-fi access
- Very good cooked breakfast
- Newspaper delivered to your room
- Miles from everything else!
- It feels as if it is in the middle of nowhere, but I would be the first to admit that I do not know the area well.
Nothing for me! United Airlines paid for this room as I was delayed from a flight. I tried booking it to see how much it would be and a double/double seems to be $68 yo $75 a night.
I would not go out of my way for this hotel, but for a good functional hotel, it is definitely above average. I would put it in the same class as Extended Stay America. Certainly, if I needed a bed and I was in the area, I would repeat the stay.