Friday, April 21, 2006

Koco's Pub, Baltimore -- Revisited

Koco's Pub
4301 Harford Road
Baltimore, MD 21214
410 426-3519

For a Google map, click here.

Mr. H took me out to Koco's Pub for lunch today. The quality and friendliness is consistent with notes from my previous visit, which can be found
here.

I think some people doing Internet searches have had trouble tracking Koco's down because of the spelling. Note that Koco is the correct spelling (not Coco's, Koko's, Cocoa's, or Coko's.)

This place is just wonderful!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Mr. H. here... being a Md. native and a long time resident of Annapolis I see my fair share of crab cakes across a wide array of providers. Koco's clearly wins the day; it is the best I have ever had! Thanks for the intro Moyey, I will return.